Road bike tours in the mountain village Goms
Safety informationThe use of the bike paths is at your own risk. Obergoms Tourismus AG disclaims all liability and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website.
Take a map with you or download the complete description of the route with a large-scale map. During your tour it is advisable to use only marked paths and roads. Respect the rules of Swiss road traffic and follow all signs and instructions - for your own safety, for the protection of the landscape and in respect for wildlife. Be considerate of other users. Take your rubbish and that of others with you.
Weather conditions in the mountains can change very quickly and without warning. Adequate clothing and provisions (food and drink) are very important. If the weather is unstable, it is better to turn around early. Carry additional sun protection with you. UV rays at high altitudes can be very strong, even when the sky is overcast.
Plan your tour carefully and in detail. Inform yourself in advance about the current conditions and weather conditions. The summer sports report provides you with valuable information from the region.
- Technically flawless bike or bicycle with bell
- Bicycle helmet and gloves
- Sun and rain protection and warm clothing
- Detailed map or information material with good tour preparation
- Provisions for your day in the great outdoors
- Pocket pharmacy and mobile phone for emergencies
Tips, hints and links
- Summer sports report at https://www.obergoms.ch/summer-report
- Time table www.sbb.ch
- Telephone number of rescue service: 144
Getting thereIf you are coming from Brig-Glis, drive along the main road alongside the river Rhône towards Oberwald
ParkingParking options are available at the train station in Oberwald