I keep you warm. I make sure you do not slip. I like being stored in a warm place. I hate being left in a damp cold corner. Nice weather is okay with me but what I really like is stormy and snowy weather. Snow is my greatest pleasure. I do not mind mud. Take me outside every day! Use me to step on solid ice. Jump into the powdery snow. Just do not throw me in a corner. Moving me does never harm you. What I like will be fun for you, too. Put me on and go out into nature. I am your winter boots.
Goms – the true winter hiking paradise: around 65 kilometres of marked winter hiking trails, accessible almost entirely by the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway (MGB)
Winter hiking in Switzerland – tips and tricks
- Never leave the marked trails and paths in order to protect wildlife and yourself.
- Keep dog on a leash at all times.
- Make sure you do not walk over the cross-country ski trails.
- Mind the avalanche bulletins.
- The use of the winter hiking trails happens at your own risk.
- Obergoms Tourismus AG disclaims all liability.