The wind can carry me for kilometres and kilometres. Sometimes I pile up into huge mounts. I get all effusive if you jump in me. I give way when you ride through me. I blur your vision. I get the smallest crevices. If you get a taste, you cannot get enough of me. Try and describe me and words will fail you. I turn forests into fairylands. If you glide across me, I will swallow all your sounds. Slide over me and I will give you joy. Tour skis love me. Give me a visit. I am your powder snow.
Goms – the true winter wonderland: nine marked out and safe snowshoe treks, countless ski tours for pros, aficionados and beginners
Snowshoeing in Switzerland – tips and tricks
- Never leave the marked trails and paths in order to protect wildlife and yourself.
- Keep dog on a leash at all times.
- Please make sure you do not walk over the cross-country ski trails.
- Please mind the avalanche bulletins.
- The use of all trails happens at your own risk.
- Obergoms Tourismus AG disclaims all liability.