If you are in the mountain village of Goms, you can easily leave your car behind. The Gommerpass and Sportbillett Goms of the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway entitles the holder to free travel in summer and winter during the validity period on the route between Oberwald and Fiesch Feriendorf in 2nd class.
GOMMERPASS & SPORTBILLETT GOMS IN WINTER
1 NOVEMBER 2019 - 31 MARCH 2020
|Sportbillett Goms||Gommerpass||Gommerpass||Seasonpass Winter|
|1 Day||4 Days||7 Days||
1.11.2019 - 31.03.2020
|Adults||CHF 14.00*||CHF 48.00||CHF 68.00||CHF 98.00|
|1/2-Abo, Children||CHF 7.00*||CHF 24.00||CHF 34.00||-|
* The price of the Sportbillett Goms varies depending on the departure station.
- Served stations of the MGBahn (Oberwald * / ** / ***)
- SBB railway ticket office Brig and Visp * / **
- Train attendant of the MGBahn *
- Ticket machines of the MGBahn, except between Fiesch-Oberwald * / **
- Tourist Info Oberwald, Münster and Reckingen ***
* Sportbillett Goms
** Gommerpass 4 and 7 days
*** Seasonpass winter
VALIDITY AND RESTRICTIONS
- Neither the Gommerpass nor the Sportbillett Goms are valid for regular commuter journeys, commuter traffic and journeys on the Glacier Express.
- No extension, no refund, no replacement
- Self-loading of bicycles is not included.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SPORTBILLETT GOMS
The Sportbillett Goms is a reduced ticket for winter hikers, snowshoe trekkers and cross-country skiers arriving from outside Fiesch - Oberwald. If the sports ticket is exchanged for a cross-country pass, CHF 7.00 (child / ½ price subscription) or CHF 14.00 (adults without discount) will be deducted from the purchase price. The price of the Sportbillett may vary depending on the departure station.