If you are in the mountain village of Goms, you can easily leave your car behind. The Gommerpass of the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway entitles the holder to free travel in summer and winter during the validity period on the route between Oberwald and Fiesch Feriendorf in 2nd class.
GOMMERPASS WITH YOUR GUEST CARD
With a valid discovery card (guest card) you will receive the Gommerpass in summer 2019 at special conditions. Upon presentation of your guest card, you will receive the reduced Gommerpass for 4 or 7 days at the Tourist Info Oberwald, Münster and Reckingen. The number of the guest card will be entered on the passport by the issuing office. This reduced Gommerpass is only valid in combination with a discovery pass.
|Adults||CHF 48.00||CHF 24.00||CHF 68.00||CHF 34.00|
|1/2-Abo, Children||CHF 24.00||CHF 12.00||CHF 34.00||CHF 17.00|
Issue of the guest card
This guest card is issued by the hotel, landlord or owner of a second home. The guest card is personal and must include the name, first name and period of validity. Further information about the Entdeckerpass can be found HERE.
Validity / period of validity
- 01 May to 31 October 2019
- Free travel in 2nd class Oberwald - Fiesch Feriendorf
- Adults, children 6-16 years, dogs
- To the journey in the Glacier Express excluded
- No extension, no refund, no replacement, no exchange
- Commuter and commuter traffic as well as journeys for commercial purposes are excluded from the offer.
- Counter-checking by ID card control possible.
Points of sale
Tourist Info Oberwald, Münster, Reckingen