Winter hiking – active relaxation
Do you love the crunch of the snow on your long walks through the enchanting winter landscape?
Then you will feel comfortable with us. 78 km of perfectly groomed winter hiking trails are available for you. Enjoy the silence of the snow-covered mountains and villages and let your eyes wander over the glistening snow surfaces of Goms valley.
The winter hikers’ "Gommer Pass" allows unlimited travel on the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway (MGBahn) between Fiesch and Oberwald.
A panoramic winter trail map incl. route suggestions is ready for you in all our tourist information offices. The winter hiking trails are marked with pink signs.
- To protect wildlife and for your own safety never leave the marked routes and paths.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead.
- Winter hikers and snow shoe walkers are urged to avoid the cross-country ski runs.
- Ski runs, winter hiking trails and snow shoe trails are used at your own risk.
- The Obergoms Tourismus AG accepts no liability.